16 August 2006

Book Catalog

The other day in the course of my web browsing, I came across World Invisible's Catalog of Books. They've got the texts of quite a few Christian classics available. They cover many topics including apologetics, theology, new Christians, and devotional. Certainly worth a look if you enjoy the classics. If you are not in the habit of reading older works on Christianity, you may find the language in some of the works available a bit hard to decipher at times. If you hang in there I think you'll be glad you did.

I'm rather fond of the last work available on the page, The Imitation of Christ by Thomas a Kempis, if you want someplace to start. It's short daily readings.

1 comment:

happytheman said...

Thanks Joyce - just finished my 27 hours of the World is Flat - Thomas Freidman. Unbelievable book. Now listening to David McCulloch 1776.